Sunday, April 27, 2008

Real Men Sleep in Pink Cribs

This was from a few weeks ago (before Julia's arrival) when we had an impromptu slumber party at the Poages! Mom, Drew, and I were in Sherman completing details on my "to do" list for the new house and we wore ourselves out. We stopped at Collin & Steph's house to eat dinner and planned to press on toward Temple that evening. But, as soon as we sat, we cratered.

Luckily, Julia's room was all set up and waiting for a baby...so Drew had a place to call home that night. Thanks Julia for loaning your room out before you could get to it!! If I never have a daughter, at least I got to see one of my children in a cute, frilly, girly decorated crib. These will be great blackmail pictures for a "macho" Drew in his teenage years, I'm sure!!



Then the next morning, we got Avery and Drew to sit and smile for a brief moment for a cousin picture or two. How cute are these two?






No comments: