Saturday, May 31, 2008

Going Underground

Blogs are so much fun! I love posting about Drew and everything going on in our ever-changing lives. I love reading other blogs and keeping up with far away friends! I've even "blog-stalked" and read a few blogs of people I didn't know but found inspiring or entertaining. We bloggers all blog-stalk at some point! But, it has recently come to my attention that not everyone who reads this blog has our best interests at heart.

So, in order to protect my most valuable possession - my family - I'm taking the Bossen Blog underground! But, I don't want to inadvertently cut out friends or family members who want to keep up with us. So, if you're a reader of the Bossen Blog, please e-mail me at jennifer_bossen@hotmail.com so I will be sure to add you to the "Members Only" list!

Happy blogging!

No comments: