Saturday, October 25, 2008

Are we having fun yet?

Ok, so we had the brilliant idea that maybe our baby carrier would work to be able to take Drew on bike rides. Andrew tried it out today. It's almost a great idea. The only problem is that Andrew has to lean over to hold the handle bars, which means Drew is in a really akward position for the bike ride! Poor kid looks like he hit a velcro wall and can't peel himself off. "Is he having fun?" Andrew asked. Who knows, but so far he doesn't hate it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This cracked us up! I love the part where you can tell Drew is trying to straighten himself. . . then he just gives in and lays back! So funny! ~Heather and Adam

Collin and Stephanie Poage said...

I can barely see through my tears to type this, I am laughing so hardce!!! This is absolutely hilarious, Jen! I love it...

The Mitchells said...

I laughed out loud and then made Joe come over and look at it...hey, at least Andrew is working out...more than I can say for our household.

Poage Perspective said...

I laughed really hard, but it's sooooo cute! As long as Drew is happy, who cares. Right? Mel