Monday, December 01, 2008

We are Thankful....

As I was thinking about what I would blog for Thanksgiving, I started thinking about all the things I'm thankful for this year. The list was long, but I wanted to publish the highlights.
This year, I'm thankful for.....
  • our precious 10 month old healthy baby Drew who brings smiles to our heart each day
  • our family...near and far
  • new friends in a new town who make us feel welcome and loved
  • old friends who still mean so much
  • a steady job in a shaky economy
  • a husband who loves his family
  • daily provision and blessings from our Savior Jesus Christ!

Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time of year. Fall is in full swing, and the excitement of Christmas is just around the corner. This year was groundbreaking for us...we graduated from being the "kids" to being the host of the holiday! Andrew's parents and Adam & Heather were all able to be in Sherman this year for our first Thanksgiving in our new house. Andrew and I cooked the turkey and all the trimmings (and didn't burn anything). It was so much fun to have everyone here.



No comments: