Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mother's Day






I get why moms love Mother's Day. It's special to get a little extra love from those you love on all the time. This Mother's Day felt like I had "earned my stripes". Drew was so young last year that I didn't truly feel like a mom just yet. Well...this year I've been initiated into the club & I soaked up all my spoiling with great joy!

Drew took me to his new favorite restaurant Saturday night to start the party early. We hit McDonald's and he showed me all of his climbing moves as he played on the playground. On Sunday, all of the moms were given flowers when we arrived at church, which was fun! Sunday afternoon, Andrew treated me to a LONG nap as he played with Drew all afternoon long. I felt very rested and extremely loved.

1 comment:

The Mitchells said...

okay, I know you have more to update on here...at least give us some recent pictures!!