Sunday, June 14, 2009

Incredibly Fun Day!

Family fun time on Sundays doesn't get much better than this! It was my Sunday to work in the church nursery, so Drew and I hung out and played with the other kids this morning. They were all in a great mood (and there were only 4 kids there today - summer vacation is in full swing), so it was a perfect morning!

After nap time (Drew, Mom & Dad all got a nap), we set up the new blow up kiddie pool I found at Wal-Mart. Drew absolutely loves the water, so when I saw this puppy for $5, I figured it was a great investment. I think it needs to be re-named a blow up puddle instead of a pool. Andrew and I got a huge chuckly out of how puny it is. But, I guess you get what you pay for and it was only $5. Drew didn't care...he splashed around and had big fun in it anyway!

No comments: